Southern Illinois University

Southern Illinois University

CONTACT

SIU.EDU

Browse: Collections Digital Content Subjects Creators Collection Type

Carbondale Federated Woman's Club | Southern Illinois University Special Collections Research Center

Name: Carbondale Federated Woman's Club


Historical Note: The Carbondale Federated Woman's Club was a civic organization in Carbondale, Ill., founded circa 1921 and in existence at least through 1955.  It was affiliated from 1927 with the General Federation of Women's Clubs and the Illinois Federation of Women's Clubs, and from 1929 with the Jackson County Federation of Women's Clubs.  It is distinct from the Woman's Club of Carbondale.
Sources: Club Year Books from 1953-1954 and 1954-1955.
Note Author: Walter D. Ray





Page Generated in: 0.072 seconds (using 107 queries).
Using 2.28MB of memory. (Peak of 2.43MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21 rev-2.1
Copyright ©2012 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign